You’re probably here because you got an error stating “Facebook extension error: Facebook for WooCommerce.” Don’t worry! This is an easy fix.
I will go straight to the point. The steps you need to take are straight forward.
- Go to your Dashboard
- On the left panel, hover your mouse over WooCommerce; when the menu shows, click on Settings
- On the main screen where the WooCommerce setting is displayed, click on the Integration tab.
- Under the Integration tab, click on “Facebook for WooCommerce.”
- Click on the blue button that says “Re-configure Facebook Settings.”
- This will open a new window(Facebook For WooCommerce). If you are not already logged into your Facebook page, it may ask you too.
- On the left panel, there will be multiple options. Click on the one that says “Advanced Options.”
- A summary will be displayed, but at the button you need to click “Delete Settings.”
- After you delete the settings you can click out of the popped up window.
- When you go back to your WooCommerce (still under the Facebook for WooCommerce tab), you will not have the option to click on “Get Started.”
- Click on get started and follow the prompt and you will be back up and running.
Don’t forget to follow our social media!